Monday, June 25, 2007

Photosindia.com is the face of Dainik Bhaskar

I can imagine the ‘creative’ cabin of an ad agency. Except that my vivid imagination always sees static electricity and bulbs going off everywhere, I would imagine that to be a ‘creative’ environment. Electric and buzzing. These are the places where our product is discussed, which image would be perfect for the message we want to relay??? That’s when we come into the picture, as of now we boast of over 12,000 contemporary and unique images of India and Indians. How I wish I was in one of these ‘creative’ sessions because not only do we have solutions at Photosindia.com, we have creative content that will actually give you ideas.

One particular creative session birthed the idea of using teenage girls gossiping to promote the print media. Here is the sweet part of deal – on the one hand you have models to hire, photographer to engage, rent a studio or clean out the one you have, oh ya the makeup artist, the hair guy, the art director …..OR Photosindia.com. It’s so simple, that I can’t believe I am explaining it. Call us with your brief, give us the day you would have ideally set aside for a shoot and we will get back to you with images that are specific to your brief …. I must add the sweetest part of the deal …it will probably cost you 1/10th of the cost of actual production. I can’t help saying it again – at Photosindia.com it is sooooo easy!!!

Anyway, Dainik Bhaskar did the smart thing and called us. We had an image of three pretty teenage girls gossiping their little hearts out and that was Dainik Bhaskar’s perfect image!

Before




After

No comments: